Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Insomnia

It's a telltale sign that life is getting stressful when my insomnia sets in.  Last night I could not shut my brain off.  My mind was racing through all the things that need to be done to prepare for our move.  Storage unit and garage inventoried and cleaned out?  Check.  Arrangements for final doctor's appointments, school / day care arrangements?  Check.  Forwarding address submitted?  Not yet - we are still waiting to hear on our new temporary housing in Colorado.

What's tough is that we are so busy this last couple of weekends we've had to turn down get togethers, birthday parties, and other social engagements.  There's so little time to officially say goodbye!

I've moved myself many times in the last two decades and I know I can do this one more time.  This too, shall pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...