Monday, April 8, 2013

Ready Set Go


Before I overthink this decision to start a blog, I'm going to post my very first entry.  I have to start somewhere and hopefully I'll be halfway good at this.

A little bit about me: three years ago, I was perfectly happy, living in sunny San Diego, dedicating my time to my husband and my other love, running.  I admit I was a bit of a workaholic too, but I loved my work.  Fast forward to today: still perfectly happy, but now I live in the Bay Area, am a mother to a 21 month old little boy, and am lucky if I find time to run.  I have to admit it's been tough mastering motherhood.

Well things are about to change again: my husband recently got a new job in Colorado, so we'll be moving yet again.  My husband and I met in San Francisco in 2004.  Then we got married and moved to San Diego for six years before coming back to the Bay Area in 2011.  So we're not too sad about leaving the Bay Area.  At least, not yet.

I'll start this blog out with documenting our transition from California to Colorado.  And hopefully, it will grow from there.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! Congrats on taking the plunge and starting a blog! I'm just starting out too, and one of the things I've found is that other bloggers are incredibly supportive and helpful. Keep on writing, and the readers will come. Looking forward to reading more. Good luck with your move!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole, thanks for the vote of confidence! I am looking forward to finding a network of "friends" via the blogs so I hope that by reading others blogs, I'll find likeminded mamas (like you and your blog). I enjoy reading your blog, by the way!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...