Thursday, April 11, 2013

What I'm Reading: Sweet Tooth


We just discussed Sweet Tooth in my book club's latest meetup.  I'd forgotten all about Ian McEwan and was glad that one of our members recommended this book.  It's been about 4 years since I read Atonement and I loved that book.  After reading Sweet Tooth, I went back and reread Atonement, then moved onto another Ian McEwan book, Saturday.

I won't go on a long discourse about any of these books but I did enjoy reading all of them.  What I found amazing was how different all three books were.  Mr. McEwan has quite a range when it comes to his fiction.

I'm going to take a break from Ian McEwan for now, but I'm sure I'll be back to read more of his books.

Any recommendations on what I might try next, given my most recent read?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...