Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Currently Inspired By...

Homemade beef chili and roasted brussel sprouts for lunch today!  It's -10F outside...

I probably enjoy trolling for new blogs as much as I enjoy reading the ones I'm currently following.  What I love most about all you amazing bloggers out there is you're all so inspiring.

From the past week, here are some topics that bloggers shared recently that have inspired me:

The Anatomy of a Weekly Meal Plan (How To) - Brittany at A Healthy Slice of Life
Meal Planning Week of January 26 - Angela at Happy Fit Mama
Thanks to these two bloggers, I'm going to try and give weekly meal planning a try in the near future!

Strength - Angie at A Mothers Pace
Angie inspired me to get back on my spin bike and she's given a me a great idea to stay motivated with my workouts by documenting them on my blog!

Weekly Workout Report - Briana at Bionic Briana
I don't think I am ready for CrossFit but I am always impressed when Briana posts her wrap up of workouts for the week.  Maybe one day I'll add something as daring as these workouts.

The Simple Diet: Week 3 - Stacey at Grief Bacon
I have to hand it to Stacey for sticking to a new diet called The Simple Diet.  This is part of her plan to get healthy.  On the surface, the plan LOOKS easy, but I've been paying attention to what I've been eating and I don't know that I could commit to the diet as Stacey has...she's onto week 3.

I just want to say thanks to these bloggers for sharing a little bit of their lives through their blogs.  In doing so, they give me ideas, inspiration, and motivation to try and make my life a better one day by day!







6 comments:

  1. I love reading blogs for this reason, too... so many great ideas out there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, I've found quite a few good blogs through the comments section of your blog! So glad you've attracted such a great audience!

      Delete
  2. I love finding new blogs as well! There's so many great ones out there. Thanks for this post, it introduced me to others as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria, I'll have to check yours out as well!

      Delete
  3. Awww, you give me too much credit! <3

    I love finding other blogs too, so I will definitely add these ones to my reader :)

    I also was checking out your beef chili recipe and it looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacey, anyone who can commit to such drastic changes in their diet is amazing. Whether you stick with or not, to hang in there for three weeks is unbelievable. The beef chili is yummy, but I don't know how healthy it is. You could substitute ground turkey for ground beef to lighten it up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...