Sunday, February 9, 2014

Meal Planning - Week of February 9



I've decided I'd like to try and plan my dinners for the week and post the plan, just as Angela does at Happy Fit Mama.  I'm hoping this will be the start of a new trend.  It might even help my family eat healthier.  One can only hope!

Tonight's meal, salmon with cauliflower "rice" was great!  My husband is a type 1 diabetic,
so we're trying to reduce the amount of carbs we eat.  We've never made cauliflower rice before and it turned out to be really delicious in our asian-inspired meal.  We will definitely be making the cauliflower rice again!


Dinner Plan for the Week of 2/9 - 2/15

Sunday: Asian Salmon Bowl with Lime Drizzle with cauliflower rice

Monday: Burrito bowls made with this carnitas recipe (then I'll make the Carnitas con Huevo from the leftovers for breakfast the next morning)

Tuesday: Rainbow Veggie Flatbread Pizza

Wednesday: Leftovers

Thursday: Steak with Carrots and Brussel Sprouts

Friday: dinner out

Saturday: hubby is surprising me with a home-cooked Valentine's dinner

2 comments:

  1. Yum! That Asian salmon bowl sounds fantastic. Glad you can join the link up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Super excited to keep showing up on Sundays!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...