Monday, March 3, 2014

Back from Vacation!


Hi everyone, I'm back from our family trip to Orlando!

I'm still new to the blogging world and couldn't manage to get any guest bloggers to fill in during my absence, but I've been following several of your blogs and I am happy to be back!

I can't believe it's already March!  Thanks to Angela at HappyFitMama I'm ready to jump into March with her monthlong fitness challenge, HappyFitMarch Challenge.  I'll be posting every day on Instagram to ensure I'm keeping up with each daily challenge...follow me at SuperSmartMama to see how I'm doing.

We just returned home Sunday, but I hope to be back up and posting regularly this week.  I planning on checking in with Becky at Olives 'n Wine for Treat Yourself Tuesday and Jenn at Peas and Crayons for What I Ate Wednesday.  Maybe I'll meet up with some of you at either of these link parties!

For now, let me leave you with a few photos from our week in Orlando.  We spent four days at Walt Disney World, one day at Cape Canaveral, and two days just lounging around our hotel... it was hard to leave 75F degree weather and come back to Denver, where it is currently in the low 30s.  Bleah!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...