Fabric and leather samples coming out of my ears thanks to our home remodel...
It's only Tuesday and this week has not been like all the others.
Maybe it's because we started the week off with a really late return home after a wonderful three day weekend away.
Maybe it's because it's week THREE of home renovations (almost there!) and I just want my house back.
Or maybe it's because I didn't get my exercise in on Monday and my body just needs a chance to shake it all out!
Whatever the case, here is where I am currently:
- Obsessed with the mystery around Malaysia Airline Flight 370
- Upset that my Fitbit One seems to be conking out. I believe it is time to contact Customer Service. Let's hope it doesn't take weeks to get a new Fitbit One.
- Bracing myself for some snow this morning. Denver weather has a definite pattern: if it gets above 65F on any given winter day, you can bet it's going to snow the next day. We're supposed to get a little bit of powder before lunch today.
- Reconsidering getting back into running, even after my recent declaration that I am a walker.
- Completely obsessed with almond butter. I have to have it every day and it's not complete without an apple.
- Itching to try out my new cycling shoes... I've been putting a focus on the walking & running, so I haven't had time to get out on my bike!
- Ready to make this week better by getting back on track with healthy eating, lots of exercise, and checking items off my never-ending to do list!
My new cycling shoes. My last pair were black. They're so clean I don't want to get 'em dirty!
My current obsession: fuji apples with almond butter.
It was 75F last Wednesday!!! Don't tell me it's going to snow today.
How is your week going? Is Spring in the air where you live or are you also still suffering with some cold, cold weather?