Monday, April 7, 2014

A Fabulous Week

View of City Park from the Denver Museum of Nature & Science

I love it when I have a fabulous week, and last week was a winner!  It snowed Wednesday night, and it was so beautiful the next morning!  I continued to increase my running mileage: I ran a total of 14 miles last week, despite some challenges with getting out the door on certain days.  I've even got my sights set on a race now!  
My mother-in-law was in town for a five day weekend.  She and I enjoy a shared love for good food, and while she was here, we ate LOTS of good food (I'm resisting the temptation to post photos of every single meal we ate).  In addition to eating lots of good food, we tried to get out and see some good sights in Denver including the Children's Museum and the Denver Museum of Nature & Science.

Did you have a good week?  What makes you smile?

A beautiful Thursday morning.
My mother-in-law and I caught up over wine and cheese on day one.
I made macadamia crusted halibut, roasted broccoli, cauliflower
rice, and mango coulis the first night my MIL was in town.
My son and mother-in-law enjoy a movie together.

I'm getting back into running!
Two hot chocolates, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...