Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday Fabulousness

Friday is here!  Yes!  I woke up this morning in a super good mood.  Maybe it's because the weekend is here.  But maybe it's because of so much more, like...

I got a good night's sleep.  I haven't been sleeping well the last couple of nights because I've been staying up waaaaay too late.  So last night I resolved to get in bed early.  The result?  Eight full hours of sleep!!!  (image below thanks to my Fitbit!)

It's a beautiful day today!  The weather has been amazing for the last three days: low 70s with lots of sunshine.  It's been a big help with my running!  I am trying to squeeze in as much outside time before the supposed cold weather coming on Sunday.




I'm going out for a bike ride... I've been doing so much running, my legs need a break so I'm getting on my bike.


My weekend plans include... a family bike ride with my son and husband (hello, Boulder!), maybe a cookout in the backyard on Saturday, and a Pure Barre session on Sunday (I'm going back after a 6 month hiatus!)
What plans do you have for this weekend?  Are you glad it's Friday? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...