Friday, July 18, 2014

Summer Wish List


Here in Colorado, summer is about halfway over.  The weather could very well start cooling down in September, so as far as I'm concerned, summer could end with Labor Day weekend.  Thanks to my morning sickness, I pretty much missed out on the entire month of  June, so I've got to hustle and get my summer on!

I've seen a couple of summer bucket lists and summer to do lists on other's blogs, so here's my take!  What I hope to do before the summer ends:

1. Make it to our community swimming pool.

2. Watch a movie outdoors.

3. Pack a picnic.

4. Go for a hike somewhere new.

5. One night of car camping.  (P.S.  I am not a camping person.)

I'd like to do all of these things, so I'll keep the list short.  After all, I've only got six weeks left to do five things.  Ha!

What are you most excited about doing this summer?

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your pregnancy! I hope you get to enjoy all of the things on your bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look like fun [and hopefully] doable goals for you guys! We are having such a boring summer - and it will be getting absolutely mad very soon once construction is underway. I'm looking forward to having a halfway completed home haha, spending quality time with my son, going to the zoo, pool, and perhaps making some major changes to the blog on the nights when hubby is working on the house, and we don't have a babysitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I like the sound of major changes to your blog! Always fun to see our blogs grow and change as we do...

      Delete
  3. The pictures are beautiful!! Honestly, I can't wait till the weather cools, but the heat lasts longer here. Enjoy checking the wish list off :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flower photos are from the open space where I like to walk. I know you need some cooler weather for your runs, so I hope you get that weather soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...