Friday, September 5, 2014

Outer Banks (OBX)


Happy Friday friends!

We're packing up this lovely Friday morning and wrapping up our trip here in Duck, NC. It's been a lovely week, but now it's time to load everything into a car and make the drive up to Washington DC.  My son and I are meeting my husband there for a quick weekend of sightseeing, and then we'll be heading back to Colorado.

Here are some photos from our week here.  Have a great weekend!





Do you like the beach?
If you could travel to ANY beach in the world, where would you visit?

5 comments:

  1. Great sand castle! I love the beach! I think I would want to go to Australia and check out the beaches there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes if money was no object, I would love to go to Australia too!!

      Delete
  2. I love and miss the beach so much! We had such a crazy summer and didn't make it out a single time! The waters around here are pretty cold though so it takes a lot of the fun out of it for me, but seeing your photos makes me want to go somewhere warm. Like yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm I didn't think about the fact that beaches in Netherlands are super cold... But you have so many other things going for your country!

      Delete
  3. I live fairly close to NC beaches and haven't been there in years lol I may go for quick weekend in October :) Is your little guy a beach lover?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...