Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Currently...

Admiring...the fall colors throughout Colorado.


Enjoying...my last few spa pedicures before I have baby #2 at the end of the year.



Baking...any recipe that has pumpkin puree in it.  I better get moving if I'm going to make it through all the recipes I've found.


(Re)reading...The Omnivore's Dilemma.  First (and last time) I read this book was in 2007 before I really got interested in cooking at home.  I'm reading it with new eyes this second time around.


Struggling...to figure out how to decorate the home office.  The built in shelves and custom partners' desk were finished back in April and I still haven't decorated.  I'd like to get this done before the baby comes.  Below is a small glimpse of what it looks like in the office right now.  I work in there every day (bills, blogging, scrapbooking, letters) and it's quite a disaster in there right now.

What's currently going on with you?  What are you admiring / enjoying / baking / reading / struggling with?

10 comments:

  1. I'm loving all of the fall leaves and weather! The office space that you guys created looks really sleek and awesome! I'm sure you will get it all decorated by the time baby #2 arrives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After living in California most of my life, it's nice to live somewhere where the leaves change color.

      Delete
  2. I'm so jealous of those Fall colors...palm trees look the same in October as they did back in July!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand that...I lived in San Diego for five years and it never really felt like fall except with changes in the temperature.

      Delete
  3. I bet Denver is beautiful right now. Our leaves are just starting to change & I can’t wait to take a drive to the mountains. Enjoy those pre-baby pedicures while you can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the leaves have been changing for awhile. It won't be long before we have no leaves at all, so I'm trying to enjoy fall while we still have leaves.

      Delete
  4. I love seeing all the colors change!! Enjoy that pampering :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colorado looks beautiful! I also loooove that shelving in your office- it looks so beautiful!

    I'm loving all the colours here, too. The weather has been surprisingly not horrible, awful and Dutch-like so it's been wonderful to get outside with my son. On the other hand, my husband has also been away longer, working on the house. We should be moving a camper there soon so we can stay there during the day. I guess that's something to look forward to and the biggest thing we have going on :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that I can visit the Netherlands one day... you and Sophie (Sophie in Clogs) make the Netherlands seem so wonderful despite the gray weather.

      I'm sorry to hear that your husband is away so much. I hate it when my husband goes away on business trips, even if its only for a day or two, so I can understand how you're feeling.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...