Monday, April 20, 2015

Hashtag Weekend

This weekend we really went easy: lots of eating out and lots of laying low at home in between.  Other than soccer on Saturday morning (which ended up getting cancelled due to wet, cold fields), we had no plans for the weekend.  We played the entire weekend by ear, which was kind of fun!  Here are snippets of our weekend with hashtag captions.



#italiandinner #familyowned
#sleepin #saturday #easybreakfast
#noontime #brunch #monsterbiscuitsandwiches
#mamatime #spapedicure #sandalprep
#sundaymorningstroll #doublethefun #bundledup

How was your weekend?  Care to describe it with hashtags?

6 comments:

  1. That grapefruit is perfection! Our weekend #familyrun #track #relaxing #drywallhanging

    Jen@jpabstfitness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to NOT like graefruit but since I actively worked to eliminate added sugars from my diet, I find that I'm enjoying fruit alot more, even not-so-sweet fruit like grapefruit!

      Delete
  2. #hot #happy #lovetorun #halfmarathon
    I like this idea - permission to use it one day?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen, you can definitely use the idea - no permission needed - I stole from a few other blogs I follow. :-)

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness that picture of your two littles with your husband is just gorgeous!! Those happy/disgruntled faces! And your grapefruit is giving me serious envy ... we haven't been able to find a decent one in nearly a month here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Sophie! So it's hard to get a good grapefruit in the Netherlands? Another interesting thing to know!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...