Friday, May 1, 2015

A Good Week to be Home

Hooray for Friday!  Every week it amazes me how quickly the end of the week suddenly arrives.  I feel like I have my schedule under control up through somewhere in the middle of the week and then Thursday and Friday just fly by in a flash.

After a week away in North Carolina, it was really nice to be at home and back in our routine.  Highlights from the week included storytime with both kiddos, making an easy pot roast, going to the Apple store to get our slow Macbook laptop assessed, a mid-week treat to burgers, fries, and shakes, and buying a new mountain bike (an early Mother's Day present!).


This weekend, I'm looking forward to going to my son's soccer practice, trying out a new brunch place, and testing out my new bike on a ride with the entire family.

What are you looking forward to this weekend?

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. We didn't get out for the bike ride, but there's still the rest of the summer!!

      Delete
  2. Soccer! How fun :)
    You are right, lots of good biking weather coming.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...