Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Bidding You All Adieu

The time has come for me to put aside blogging.  I don't know how long I'll be away, so let's just assume that I may not be blogging at SuperSmartMama ever again.  After much debate, I've decided there isn't enough time right now for me to blog regularly, so I'll continue to contribute to the blogosphere -- as a reader.

I'll miss sharing my little corner of the world, but don't fret, I'll still be out there visiting blogs and leaving comments.  So keep on posting and keep on sharing what's going on in your world!

The blogging community has provided me ideas, motivation, thoughtful discussion, and most important for a stay-at-home mom: community.

So thank you, bloggers, for putting yourself out there and sharing all wonderful words with all of us.  And thank you, readers, for visiting my blog, sharing your thoughts, and allowing me a wonderful virtual world where I could find a few moments every day to have adult conversations.  It has been wonderful to exercise my brain beyond the world of babies and toddlers.

Blog on!

5 comments:

  1. I had been checking your IG for posts recently trying to figure out if I was just missing your posts or if you were MIA. I totally understand where you're coming from - we must be on the exact same wavelength right now. I set my blog to private yesterday and changed my IG name to remove the "blog" part of it. It was just time for me too. I hope that you occasionally update IG, I will miss reading your posts but totally understand that when it's time, it's time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stacey, thanks for stopping by and checking in! I've been completely consumed with feeding & nutrition issues with my little girl. I know one day, I'll get out from under this busy schedule and I'll get back to posting photos on IG and maybe, in good time, I might blog again!!

      Delete
  2. Awww, I will miss you Marnie. I totally get it...shoot, I struggle and I don't even have little ones to keep up with.
    I have enjoyed getting to know you and you have been a source of inspiration for me to try new things, a little cooking and meal planning, and healthy eating.
    I wish you all the best in your mommy journey and may God Bless you and hubby :) Take care, and hopefully I will see you on IG as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen! As soon as I get some free time again I'll be back checking your blog! I'm going to need some inspiration when I get back into running later this summer...

      Delete
  3. I'll miss reading your blog! Do what you need to do to stay sane, though. I hope to still "see" you around the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...